What to do after your donation?


  1. You will need to file IRS Form 1040 and itemize your donation on Schedule A.
  2. To claim a deduction for your recent contribution of cash equaling $250 or more, you must maintain a record of the written communication that we will be sending you after your donation has been received.  

NOTE: The written communication that you will receive will contain the name of our organization, the date of the contribution, and the amount of your contribution.

Real Estate Tax Deduction IRS Forms

IRS 8282 Form: Donor Information Return

IRS 8283 Form: Non cash Charitable Contributions